COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
As news regarding COVID-19 continually changes within the travel industry, we are closely monitoring updates to ensure the health and safety of our guests, crew and staff. Your vacations are important to us and we want you to know we understand the uncertainty this situation can bring when it comes to traveling. Our current cancellation policy for COVID-19 is below:
- We are currently assessing upcoming charters taking place within a thirty-day window to ensure we have the most up-to-date requirements for entry into the Islands. If a guest chooses to cancel outside of our thirty-day assessment window, our standard cancellation policy will be in effect. View our standard cancellation policy below.
- If your travel date is outside of our thirty-day window, please be patient as we work hard to communicate efficiently with our upcoming guests.
- If travel to one of our charter destinations is restricted, guests can reschedule their charter for a future date.
- If no travel restrictions are in place, we will operate our charters as planned. For those still wishing to cancel, our standard cancellation policy will be in effect under these circumstances. View our standard cancellation policy below.
Standard Cancellation Policy
For those who choose not to purchase CSA Travel Protection, our payment and cancellation policy for all reservations are as follows:
- A 50% deposit is required for reservations outside of 90 days of departure.
- Balance of charter amount is due 60 days prior to departure.
- A 100% deposit is required for reservations made inside 90 days of departure.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the time the reservation is made there is no penalty.
- Cancellations up to and including 90 days of departure will pay a $300 cancellation fee/ cabin.
- Cancellations 89 days up to and including 60 days of departure date will forfeit 50% of charter price.
- Cancellations inside 60 days of departure date will forfeit the entire charter amount.