When packing, keep in mind that storage space is limited.
Please keep in mind many of the items on the following list are suggestions.
There are standard electrical outlets on board for your chargers, laptops, e-readers, and music players. There are also connections for you music players. We suggest bringing a standard 1/8 in. audio cable as well to connect your player. We request that you avoid bringing items such as hair dryers or irons as they will not be needed. If you are planning on diving, you will also want to make sure that you bring your certification card. Don’t forget those passports!
2. Soft-sided luggage
4. Sunscreen– please bring lotion. Spray sunscreen can make the boat deck slippery.
5. Sundresses/shorts/t-shirts for dinners ashore
6. Water proof bag
7. Any personal medications
8. Personal toiletries – Keep in mind airport rules and regulations as far as carry on luggage and liquids
9. Wash cloths or loofas – Bath and beach towels are provided on boat
10. Wide-brimmed hats or sailing caps (optional)
11. Sandals or flip-flops for ashore
12. St. Maarten itinerary – please bring a copy of your flight information/itinerary for the crew
14. It’s also recommended to have your arrival letter on hand. You should receive this letter approximately one month prior to your departure date. This letter contains addresses as well as emergency contact phone numbers to our base.
Plus, check out our Pinterest page for neat and inventive ideas and ways to pack a bag efficiently!