When packing, keep in mind that storage space is limited.
Please keep in mind many of the items on the following list are suggestions.
There are standard electrical outlets on board for your chargers, laptops, e-readers, and music players. If you are bringing a music player, we suggest bringing a standard 1/8 in. audio cable. If possible, we request that you avoid bringing items such as hair dryers or irons. You will find that they will not be needed. If you are planning on diving, you will also want to make sure that you bring your certification card.
2. Soft-sided luggage
4. Sunscreen– please bring lotion. Spray sunscreen can damage and make the boat deck slippery.
5. Sundresses/shorts/t-shirts for dinners ashore
6. Water proof bag
7. Any personal medications
8. Personal toiletries – Keep in mind airport rules and regulations as far as carry on luggage and liquids
9. Wash cloths or loofas – Bath and beach towels are provided on boat
10. Wide-brimmed hats or sailing caps (optional)
11. Sandals or flip-flops for exploring ashore
12. St. Maarten itinerary – please bring a copy of your flight information/itinerary for the crew
14. It’s also recommended to have your arrival letter on hand. You should receive this letter several weeks prior to your departure date. This letter contains addresses as well as emergency contact phone numbers to our base.
Check out our Pinterest page for neat and inventive ideas on ways to pack a bag efficiently!